Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NEW BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION - UUTTA BLOGIA PUKKAA

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately I haven´t write anythin in 6 weeks, but actually there´s nothing to write. I have been sick last 6 weeks and now when I´m back in business I´ll reorganize the whole blog and mak it more active and easier to read...

Terppa!

Eipä ole palon tullut kirjoiteltua viime aikoina. Energia on mennyt sairastellessa. Nyt kun uusi sivu on kääntynyt ja pää täynnä uusia ideoita ja juttuja, ajatein pistää blogin uusiksi ja tehdä siitä paremman paikan ihmisen pojalle (ja tytölle).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're waiting... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello Antti, I wishes you glad Christmas with your family and your friends. I wish you all the best for the new year. Central issue is you stay healthy and achieve a lot of success as a trainer. I hope this all your wishes come true. Many lots of love from Katrin from Leipzig