Sunday, December 30, 2007

Summary about the 1st period


Well, the first period of worldcup is now done and the second one is taking place soon. Actually the second period starts today in Oberhof and i´m sitting home in the middle of the night and writing this shit. So things are not how they should be? --> Although i had a nice summer inVuokatti and the success during the summer gave me some expectations concerning this season. Ones again i couldn´t keep my good shape through the first period. Actually i lost it way before the season started. Somehow i lost the contact for jumping during the training camps on first snow. It caused a momentary lack of self-confidence and i had too much on my mind when i sat on the starting gate... Well, i did my best performances in the competitions besides to my training jumps. So i´m still capable to raise my level when it´s "ON". This time it was really close to move up, but as i know, the dude before me moved up and he had 8 points more... So if, and if and if...

Now after 5 days christmas holiday i started training again and looking forward to a next period of World cup B! Normally i have raised my level during the season, so i just keep training normally and focus my flexibility and fysical training. It seems to be a summer here in finland, so i don´t know is there any chance to real ski jumping these days? Next weekend i´ll try to find some snow and have a short training camp including a lot of jumping and stretching. I hope i can still compete in World cup A during this season!

Next days i´ll just training, watching wintersport from TV and celebrate the New year!

No comments: